Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend is love

Ever since attachment start, i have been enjoying my weekend.. Though most of the time is spent training but still i enjoy it. Compare to last time whereby i nees to head to work after my training and needless to say i got to rush to work with my tired body. Now i only working on saturday but soon i will have both my saturday and sunday free i hope.. Want to get a 5 day work week job and when i start to have income. Things will be bettet off for me. Can't wait to get a good job! I need stable income to support my expensive hobby!!!! Everyone in office is saying biking is expensive even mtb.. I want to earn my own money for my own stuff.. Hobby wait for me for another.. Hmm.. Few week!!! Way to go!!!

A nice green tea from starbuck! First mobile picture blog!!!

No comments: