Thursday, April 7, 2011

long time since i blog

Wanted to blog on my laptop but somehow got some problem and i'm just too lazy to solve my own laptop problems.. Whole week helping users with their computer issues till i don't really want to solve my own problem.

This few months been only work and training.. Work hard and of cos train hard too.. Going over to new job soon.. After every clearance is settle.. But.. I'm already too use to work at banyan tree.. Ppl there arr great.. When i get to know and understand other, it's also time to say goodbye.. Too bad my department not hiring..

Also been kind of looking forward for the new job.. Still waiting for the clearance, take like damn long.. Can't get jobless.. Got a loy of things to pay for.. Bike, sch fee and also lot of stuffs..

Oh well.. Just got to wait and see how things go.. Hopefully my new job ppl are as fun as the folks at banyan tree..

No comments: